Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Found these ideas from The Dating Divas

For St. Paddy's Day, I wanted to do something little for Trav that would make his day.  I left some reasons why I'm lucky in love, a case of beer, and some skittles (taste the rainbow) for Trav.  Unfortunately, I had to go to work, so I wasn't able to see his expression. 

When I got home from work, I found this:


Isn't he the sweetest? On another note: he always outdoes me! But check it out, my curly hair made the list! Haha.


2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!!!
    Just FYI never say St.Patty to an irishman haha. You'll be insinuating their patron saint is a woman, which they find insulting. It's St.Patrick or St. Paddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well thank you so much for the head's up! :) I've got some Irish blood in me so I wouldn't want to offend anyone! I wasn't even paying attention. Hahaha. Like with most things! LOL. Hope all is going well! <3 Ash

      Delete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)