Thursday, June 25, 2015

30 More Days!!!!!

Aahhh!!!! Only 30 more days until Trav graduates!! You have no idea how excited we are. It doesn't feel real. This last year, has flown by. We're excited to know what new possibilities we have laying in front of us, but it's a little terrifying at the same time.

I am going to miss Tennessee. I will miss our church and our friends. I have grown to love this place and I hate starting out fresh in a new area. That means we have to make new friends, find new areas to hang out, etc, but I don't know why I worry so much, we will be fine. Plus, I have this handsome stud next to me:

30 more days left of school.
See his first day picture here.

This is what his momma had to say after I sent her his last picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)