Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Project 365 of Happy Days


Project 365

Day 1: First sunrise of the year
Day 2: Ohio State won the Sugar Bowl! The game was so intense, and my temper has become like Travis'. Stayed up till 2 in the morning to celebrate! {Correction: Travis stayed up till 2 in the morning, ha}
Day 3: Traveling Day back to Tennessee was grossly rainy {until we got closer to home}
Day 4: Thankful to have a friend drop off clothes so I could go through it to see if there was anything that I wanted/needed. I went through my closet as well to add to the clothes pile to donate.  #Payitforward
Day 5: Started my day off right. First meal I actually measured and logged. 
Day 6: One of the favorite places in the house is by the fire. Love our small Christmas decoration and don't want to take them down. Trig insists on having his toys next to him {and he got a lot more gifts from friends and family}.
Day 7: Snuggling up with a new book “Revolution: In World Missions" by K.P. Yohannan, on this very cold winter night. {Also enjoying Opi glitter nail polish thanks to momma L)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)