Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Project 365 of Happy Days


Day 8: After a day of work, Trav surprised me with hot chocolate. By the time I got my camera out, Trav already drank most of his ;) 
Day 9: Little Payson. He has been so extremely loveable. Wanted a cute picture of him sleeping, but he was woken up by the flash.
Day 10: One of my favorite places in our house. Payson apparently is my little model? Ha. 
Day 11: We renewed our promise to Christ at our church. 
Day 12: The OB recommended that I start taking prenatal vitamins. {No, we are not pregnant or about to try}
Day 13: After a long day of work {Usually when Trav comes home he takes a shower first thing, but today he sat down for just a min and passed out quickly}
Day 14: Thanks to free printables online, I am able to plan Caroline's baby shower. I've never planned anything {besides the wedding}, and although there is so much to do, I am really enjoying it.

P.S. Did you see that the Buckeyes won the National Championship?!!!!!!! Go BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of all of you!


1 comment:

  1. You are doing great, I struggle with these types of challenges, which is why I'm hoping I can finish my project life project! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)