Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love Songs

Photo taken by SJ2 Photography

There is not one song that describes our love story, we have many. Whenever I miss Travis or I am thinking of him, I just look at this page and start to play these songs. I can't help but smile when I hear them.

"All of Me" - John Legend 

Cause all of me loves all of you.... {lyrics}


"Angel" - Jack Johnson

She gives everything I could wish for, she gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home.. {lyrics}


"A Woman Like You" - Lee Brice

I'd take a gold band on my hand over being a single man because honestly I don't know what I'd do if I never met a woman like you...{lyrics}


"Better Together" - Jack Johnson

{No official video}
It's always better when we're together... {lyrics}


"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" - Lady Antebellum

{No official video}
So lay here beside me, just hold me and don't let go. This feelin' I'm feelin' is something I've never known. And I just can't take my eyes off you..." {lyrics}


"Come Away With Me" - Norah Jones
Come away with me and we'll kiss on a mountaintop, come with me and I'll never stop loving you..."
{lyrics}


"Crazy Love" - Michael Buble
She gives me love, love, love, love crazy love... {lyrics}


"Everything" - Michael Buble
And I can't believe that I'm your man and that I get to kiss you whenever I can... {lyrics}


"God Gave Me You" - Dave Barnes

God gave me you for the ups and downs... {lyrics}


"I Choose You" - Sara Bareilles
My whole heart will be yours forever, this is a beautiful start to a lifelong love letter... {lyrics}


"I Do" - Holley Maher
{No official video}

"I believe in me and you, we're doing what we're meant to do, tell me that you will love me forever... no one is going to love you like I do" {lyrics}


"Let it Be Me" - Ray LaMontagne

{no official video}

If it is a friend that you need, let it be me, let it be me.... {lyrics}


"Lost in This Moment" - Big & Rich
Lost in this moment with you, I am completely consumed, my feelings are so absolute, there is no doubt... {lyrics}


"Love Your Love the Most" - Eric Church

I want you to know, honey, I love your love the most... {lyrics}


"Loving You, Loving Me" - Dave Barnes
I can't get enough of you and every little thing you do... {lyrics}


"Marry Me" - Train
Forever could never be long enough for me... {lyrics}


"Then" - Brad Paisley

{No official video}
...Now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world, I just can't believe the way I feel about you girl... {lyrics}


"Shelter" - Ray Lamontagne

{No official video}
Tell you what we're going to do, you will shelter me, my love, and I will shelter you... {lyrics}


"She's Everything" - Brad Paisley

...She's everything that I ever wanted, everything I need, she's everything to me... {lyrics}



"Use Somebody" - Kings of Leon
You know that I could use somebody, use somebody, someone like you... {lyrics}


"When We Fall In" - Sean Hayes {our first dance}

I am in... deep with you darlin' {lyrics}


"Who I am With You" - Chris Young
You make me want to hold on tight cause who I am with you is who I really want to be...{lyrics}


"You and Me" - Dave Matthews Band

...You and me together we can do anything baby... {lyrics}


"You are the Best Thing" - Ray Lamontagne {if we could redo our first dance song, this would totally be it}

{No official video}
Oh because, you are the best thing, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me... {lyrics}


What is your love song?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)