Saturday, December 20, 2014

Future Plans

Travis has big ideas. This boy is a dreamer, but he is also really good at making his dreams come true.

One thing that he wants to do is hunt. I'm not sure how I feel about this only because I don't want anything ever hurt, especially a deer. He thinks of food, I think of little Bambi. But the more I think of it, I can see some of Trav's points.


*Deer can easily over populate areas, where a lot of deer run out in front of cars.
*A deer would of lived a good life to the very last second of it's life {hopefully}.
*The meat from that you buy from the store is full of things that they fill with animals to fatten them up. 

But still guys, I see Bambi. Apparently, I was told that I wore that movie when I was little {and that was when it was on VCR. That's how old I am}, but it still makes me sad to think about. 




Travis was so excited about someone else's land that he liked, I made him draw it out so we would remember later. If you can't make out the drawing, it includes trees, rolling hills, cows, a pond, cabin, and a fence. 

We will see love if one day we could make something like this a reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)