Wednesday, December 24, 2014

An Early Christmas Present

Merry Christmas Eve ya'll!!! I can't believe it is Christmas already. I have some good news to share with you. One of my best friends, Lisa, got her Christmas gift a little early. She is now ENGAGED!! :)



.
..
.

Like most times, I missed my call. Right when I glanced to see that Lisa called, I knew that it was something good. I tried calling her back immediately to find out. She wouldn't answer because she was on the phone calling someone else to tell them the good news {she said she knew I wouldn't answer, lol. Love how my best friends know me so well.}

And right then knowing that it was busy, I already knew that I was right. I texted her.
*But most of all I can't wait to see Lisa in person!
{Kate and I have been waiting a while now to hear the news that Lisa is engaged. We figured it would be coming around the holidays. And we should have known when we saw on Facebook that he announced that he couldn't wait to see her and that he loves her. That went over Kate and I's head.}

Lisa called me and the first thing I asked, "ARE YOU ENGAGED?" She laughed. I was on speaker so Nick could hear how excited I was too. Nick told me how he proposed. I've never heard her so happy!

"I should show you a picture." YES, I think so!! Nick did a good job :)

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so excited for Lisa and Nick!!! Marriage can be hard, but it so awesome being married to your best friend. AND on top of all that, I'm excited to go to their wedding! :)

This upcoming year will be a good one. I can feel it in my bones.



2 comments:

Thanks for being so lovely! :)