Saturday, November 1, 2014

We're Cover Material!

I received a phone call from the place where we had the wedding, asking us who was our awesome photographer for the wedding because they needed photo credits? Photo credits for what? Well...

We were going to be the cover of their fall activity guide!!!!


Uhhh.... yes. Our wedding photographer {Love Shalmai - now going with a new name} is that incredible!


Or maybe it's  because we are just that awesome. Just kidding. Sort of. Ha.


We waited patiently in the mail for it to come, and when I finally forgot about it, there it arrived. When trying to open it carefully, I still managed to rip a small part of the cover. Boo. It was also folded causing a crease in the middle of the photo, but I'm not complaining because it was pretty awesome. Plus, because I was going back home I hoped that they would have another spare copy that wasn't bent. I just really wanted to hang it up, because how often are we ever going to be on the cover of anything? Never.


When I went to go get the copy, Travis sent me a text asking if he came into the park if they would know he was Mr. August. Ha.



The picture is hanging straight.
Just the angle of taking the photo is crooked.
For our two year anniversary, I got it framed and matted for less than $25! {You can't beat that!} AND, don't you just love the wood frame? It was perfect! 

And yes, sadly, that is the only wedding picture we have up at the moment. After two years, I still haven't gotten them developed yet.  I think it has something to do with the fear that I will get them framed and we will just have to move them again. My mind knows that this home is only temporary, so I'm trying not to get too attached knowing that we will be packing up stuff shortly.


Also, there were two small pictures inside as well.





It's tough being famous. 


Now back to reality. 



2 comments:

  1. Awesome, y'all look great. :) Our fourth anniversary is next month and we still have no pictures on the walls; just a few in a photo album. I need to do something with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!!! That is a really beautiful photo :) What a fun keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)