Saturday, November 29, 2014

2nd Year Anniversary Pictures

Did you know that the traditional second year wedding anniversary gift is cotton? {You can see an entire list of anniversary gifts here.} Since Travis and I live in the south and they have cotton fields here, we decided it would be fun for our anniversary. Each year we would like to take our anniversary pictures at different locations. We can see how much we have grown, even since last year.





 









Copyrighted. Our friend, RH, took our photos, and they are edited by LPP.

Thank you, Travis Michael, for being my best friend. The one who knows me inside and out and loves me regardless. I love you and can't imagine not having you in my life.


4 comments:

  1. TWO YEARS?!?! That is crazy how time flies! Happy anniversary guys and I love the photoshoot idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can hardly believe how fast time has gone by. Thank you so much!!! :)

      <3 Ash

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love these pictures! It doens't hurt that I have a love of cotten field, it makes me so happy when they bloom in september/october.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, right???! Cotton fields are so beautiful here! That is one thing that I will miss from here when we move from here.

      <3 Ash

      Delete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)