Thursday, October 16, 2014

Little Ashley


My mom was telling me the other day that they found a picture of me when I was little. I was surprised she sent it to me, and in turn, I sent it to Travis.


Travis kept telling me, "You are the cutest little monkey in the world!" And then later, "I seriously can't get over that pic and how cute you are." LOL. He makes me blush.


But the fact I can't get over: how much hair my dad has! LOL.


One thing we agree on is that when we see pictures of each other, all we want to do is just act like a parent with a child. :) I don't know if that's normal, but we just can't help it!




4 comments:

  1. That is an adorable picture! Baby pictures are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby pictures are so fun! :) Especially because you don't remember that time when you're little and it's fun to see your grandparents and parents when you were little and see what memories that they may have. :)

      <3 Ash

      Delete
  2. I am exactly the same! I look back at photos of my dad and wonder where the heck his hair went?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe :) I wonder about grey hair too.. even Trav with his blonde locks is starting to get grey hair this year!

      <3 Ash

      Delete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)