Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Big Heart

via
A while ago, Trav said the sweetest thing, as we laid in bed, laughing about our day's experience.


"Your heart is bigger than your brain... That's a good thing."


I laughed. I didn't even have to say anything before he continued.

"Look at what you do for Gracie, for wanting to adopt kids..." he named a few other things, but I wasn't concentrating on it, instead I was more focused with the statement, thinking this man is crazy. If this man thinks my heart is big, he has no idea how much bigger his heart is.

He is everything that I want to be. The reason for trying to be better. I just want to follow his lead on how much he loves people, how compassionate he is, and how sincere he is. He is the one with the big heart, not I. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)