Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekly Meal & Workout Plan


MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
WorkoutZumba 
workout
Gym & 
Gym &
Muffin Top
Gym, Arms
&
Walk dogs
BreakBasketball,
Gym & Couples Yoga 
Walk dogs
BreakfastEgg SandwichWaffles & SausageEgg White Bites
Egg White
Bites Leftover
Egg White
Bites Leftover
You Pick
SnackBanana
Peppers with Ranch
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
Banana
Graham Crackers
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
You Pick
Lunch
Chinese takeout
LeftoversSaladHandful of pretzelsLeftoversLeftoversYou Pick
Snack
Apples
w/PB
Celery 
with
Ranch
Peppers
with
Ranch
BananaVanilla
Yogurt
You Pick
Dinner
Beer Can
Chicken
Turkey Taco's
Salmon
You Pick
Chicken 
Pot Pie (Leftovers)
You Pick
Snack
You Pick
You Pick
You Pick


***See more weekly meal plans here***


---
Trav surprised me with this before work snack. Yum :)

So these two past weeks, has kept me completely off of schedule. I am excited to start again, hoping to follow this schedule.

One thing I realized that I really need to do is: prepare for the next meal the day before. Otherwise at work, I have to go out and get something to eat. It's not usually worth going out, so yes, I have been bad and been getting cookies out of the vending machine. Not good because I have been craving sugar so much lately.

Also I just discovered this blog:

Simply, Taralynn


She has a ton of recipes. One post that gave me a great idea was her:


Top 10 Favorite Youtube Workouts


Awesome, right?

Since I have been getting into the habit lately of not working out after an eight hour shift, I realized I can watch youtube and do a youtube workout. Incredible! Thanks Taralynn!


So I incorporated some different workouts using Youtube. (I haven't tried them yet). I especially miss Zumba and felt like that workout would make me feel the best overall. So I'm hoping the workouts this week will help me feel my need. If it works out, I will try to find better videos for the next week.

Here is a great start to this week.







2 comments:

  1. I love work out video on youtube, you can find so many, and its free. So much better than buying a DVD, that you get tired of and then stop doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let me know what some of your favorite youtube videos are. I can't believe I have never found this so much sooner. What was I thinking??!! LOL.

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)