Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Meal & Workout Plan


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Workout
Gym & Arms
Gym & Insanity 
Abs
Gym & Thighs
Gym & Muffin Top
Gym & Run Outside
Insanity & Butt 
You Pick
Breakfast
Breakfast
Sandwich
Eggs & BaconPumpkin Muffins
Breakfast


Sandwich
Egg 
White Bites
Egg 
White 
Bites
(Leftover)
You Pick
Snack
Banana
Celery with Ranch
Apples
w/PB
Vanilla 
Yogurt
Banana
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
You Pick
Lunch
Chicken Corn Chowder 
(Leftover)
You Pick
Snack
Salad
(Leftovers)
Banana
Celery
with
Ranch
Vanilla
Yogurt
You Pick
Dinner
Blackened
Paleo Chicken Tenders &
Crispy
Broccoli
Tacos 
with 
chips &
guacamole
Pizza & Salad
Leftovers
You Pick
Snack
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
Chocolate
Chip
Cookies
(Leftovers)
Apples
w/PB
You Pick

***See more weekly meal plans here***

----


Here is my new plan for the week. What I learned from last week's plan:

*I didn't go to the gym on Saturday. I didn't do the at home workouts since the past Thursday and some days I didn't work out as hard as I wanted to. Not really planning on changing the workout plan for this week.
*I had this plan, but some things needed to be prepared, frozen or thawed from the day before. So I need to make sure I read the recipes ahead of time. Or, in the Cauliflower Casserole case, I didn't have a food processor (duh Ashley, read the recipe. Also, I had some left overs from some meals, so made that part of my day instead of making something new. So posting some of the things I didn't make last week, to this week.
Update on food:
*What I liked: Baked PearApples w/PB DipPizzaEgg White Bites (I used egg beaters)
What I thought was okay: Cheesy Popcorn (Travis really liked it, but I think he put too much cayenne pepper in it)
What I didn't really care for: Avocado Chicken Parmigiana (Travis didn't really enjoy too much either - but more towards the end, it started to "grow" on him, he thought it was okay), Turkey Ranch WrapAvocado Deviled Eggs (maybe it was the Avocado part - but I really like Avocado with other things)

These are the pictures I posted from 1/20/2014 at 147 Ibs:


Here are my pictures from this week (2/9/2014) at 142 Ibs:



You may not be able to see much of a difference, but I can feel a difference in my stomach. I am now at 142 Ibs (down eight pounds from the time I got weighed at the doctors at 150 on Jan 9th when I went to the doctors and saw my weight for the first time).

I am actually really proud of myself. I feel like I am doing it the right way because I am taking it off slowly and changing my eating habits. I am more proud of myself lately finding different things to eat that I may like. 

6 comments:

  1. I can definitely see your "food baby" shrinking, you look great. That seems to be the key to healthy eating is planning ahead. I do have a food processor, it is awesome! It is amazing all the things you can use cauliflower for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! You are looking great too! :) Glad that my "food baby" is shrinking! I think we need to get a food processor too, I just need to see what kind of recipes I can make with it. I LOVE mashed potatoes and would love to make cauliflower mashed potatoes. It would be heaven.

      <3 Ash

      Delete
    2. You can use it to make cauliflower "fried rice" too, it is awesome!

      Delete
    3. That sounds awesome! Thank you! I looked up a recipe here http://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2013/03/cauliflower-fried-rice.html and it sounds awesome! I think Trav would like it too! Thanks for letting me know. :) I can't wait to try it!

      <3 Ash

      Delete
  2. You go girl!! It's so hard to make consistently good choices every day, but it's so worth it! I'm looking forward to a good food week too - just made quinoa and turkey meatballs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara! I completely agree. Today when I went grocery shopping I passed possibly everything that I craved - cookies, cupcakes, bread, etc. I cheated today though, went to a friends and had a couple of cookies, but brought over salmon (so maybe it evened out?) LOL. You'll have to share the recipes for the meatballs! Sounds so good :)

      <3 Ash

      Delete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)