Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekly Meal & Workout Plan


MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
WorkoutGym & Walk dogs
Gym & 
Gym, 
Arms & Thighs
Gym & Muffin Top
Walk
Dogs
Gym & Butt You Pick
BreakfastEggsEggs & SausageEgg White Bites
Egg White
Bites Leftover
Egg White
Bites Leftover
You Pick
SnackCelery with Ranch
Peppers with Ranch
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
Banana
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
Peppers with Ranch
You Pick
Lunch LeftoversBLTA
Wrap*
Portobello Mushroom PizzaLeftoversLeftoversYou Pick
SnackVanilla Yogurt
Apples
w/PB
Celery 
with
Ranch
Peppers
with
Ranch
BananaVanilla
Yogurt
You Pick
Dinner
Beer Battered
Cod
Filets
Beef stew
Leftovers
(BWTM)
Blackened
Salmon &
Edamame's
Leftovers
You Pick
Snack
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
You Pick


*Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado Wrap

***See more weekly meal plans here***


---



I have not been following this completely, but I am trying to - some days I mix things around, or sometimes, I head over to a friends eating whatever they have for dinner. The plan does help me know what I need to get at the store and makes me think about options of what I could eat, rather than not even thinking about it. And I think this is what is actually keeping me on track.

I am down nine pounds since the doctors visit on Jan 9th (where I weighed 150). I was going to do another picture, but since I've only lost one more pound from the last picture I've taken, I don't think there is a need for one.


I can't believe I've already almost lost 10 pounds. And the thing that makes me the most proud is that I'm eating better. I really never, ever, ever thought that I would be able to find good things to eat.


My weakness is peanut butter.

Ohhhh.. I love me some peanut butter.
It's my secret love affair. LOL.

Okay, it's really not a secret. I've been using this flourless recipe. It is so good! I even made them on Sunday when we had friends over and they were gone instantly. They are not healthy, but hey, they are flourless - so that must make them a little more healthy, right? Haha.


I am trying to finish some blog posts about the year 2013, and I will try to keep them in order, but knowing me, I'll jump from here to there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)