Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weekly Meal & Workout Plan


MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
WorkoutWalk dogs
Gym & Insanity 
Abs
Gym & Thighs
Gym & Muffin Top
Gym & Run OutsideInsanity & Butt You Pick
BreakfastEgg 
White 
Bites
Eggs & SausageBreakfast 
Sandwich
Banana Quesadilla
Apple Pie Leftovers
You Pick
SnackBanana
Vanilla 
Yogurt
Celery with Ranch
Peppers with Ranch
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
Peppers with Ranch
You Pick
LunchBeef Stew 
(from work)
Black Bean & Sweet Potato TostadasBLTA
Wrap*
Portobello Mushroom PizzaSaladLeftoversYou Pick
SnackCheesy Popcorn
Apples
w/PB
Vanilla Yogurt
Edamame'sPepper's with RanchVanilla
Yogurt
You Pick
Dinner
Beer Battered 
Cod
Filets
Crispy
Broccoli
Leftovers
Blackened
Salmon
Leftovers
You Pick
Snack
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
Peanut Butter Cookies
You Pick


*Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado Wrap

***See more weekly meal plans here***





Not going to lie, because this week's plan is similar to last week's plan only because this past week I wasn't feeling too well. So last week's plan kind of went out the window. I found myself trying to still hit up the gym when I could, only to hopefully sweat out whatever my body was fighting.


I told Travis the other day while looking for something to workout in: "All my workout bottoms are in the washer" - Oh wow. Did I really say that? I did. Travis and I looked at each other. "I never thought I would say that," I exclaimed. Travis smiled so big that it could almost reach his ears.


For Valentine's Day, instead of flowers, Travis made me a huge chocolate chip cookie that he made in a skillet. It was amazing, and we still had some left the next day.


"Feel disgusted with myself. Cookie for breakfast, cookie for lunch, bag of cookies for dinner because I didn't want to go out in the crowd and cold when I'm feeling like this. Eeeeekkkkkssss. Good thing you made breakfast this morning and I ate a banana on break. :) I'm not really digging my old eating habits." I actually felt really hungry, which surprised me because I was even craving chicken. (Which, as you may see from the eating healthy plans for the week - not a chicken fan, but I still try to get it in because I know it's healthy for you).


Say what?? With my old eating habits, I would have never, EVER, said that. Cookies were what I used to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)