Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Weekly Meal & Workout Plan


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Workout
Gym & Arms
Gym & Insanity 
Abs
Gym & Thighs
Gym & Muffin Top
Gym & Run Outside
Insanity & Butt 
You Pick
Breakfast
Vanilla 
Yogurt
Eggs & BaconPumpkin Pie in a cup
Breakfast

Sandwich
Eggs & Sausage
Vanilla

Yogurt
You Pick
Snack
Edamame's
Banana
Celery with Ranch
2 TBS peanut butter
Apples
w/PB
Grapes
You Pick
Lunch
Slice of pizza
Salad
You Pick
Snack
Peppers
Pineapple
Jerky
Banana
Banana
You Pick
Dinner

Beer Cod Fish &
Salmon &
Wendy's
chili
You Pick
Snack
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
2 TBS of peanut 
butter
2 TBS of peanut
butter
You Pick

***See more weekly meal plans here***

---


*After posting this, I realized that I tried to follow this plan, but I did not follow it exactly. I did not go to the gym on Saturday, or do the workouts at home starting from Thursday. I didn't eat all of this food that day, and some days I had to mix and match depending on the recipe and what it called for*
Update on the food I tried:
ChickenBroccoli Cauliflower Casserole, Breakfast Sandwich (chose Jimmy Dean's Delight - English Muffin, Turkey Sausage, Egg White and Cheese
Thought was okay: Buffalo Chicken Wrap (Travis LOVED this though) and Pumpkin in a cup.
I didn't really care for: the Crispy Baked Asparagus
-------

Trav and I went to the store and as he put everything in the cart and I didn't have any suggestions, I pouted, "I feel like I'm starving myself." Travis gave me a look, "I'm not going to feel bad for you. I eat things that I don't like to have because I know it's better for me. You don't try new things." Okay, thanks babe, harsh, but I know you're right.


This is my plan for the week. I want to try to do at least a half hour of activity a day - otherwise, I will quit. Yes, I'd be a quitter. In reality, I would like to do more than a half hour every day, but I have to be realistic.


Also, I decided to make a plan for things that I want to eat during the week. I think this will help. As you can see, Monday is pretty empty and yes, there is pizza on there (leftover pizza from Sunday). I am not saying this is healthy or that you should follow this plan. I'm not sure the health benefits/calories information. This is my plan, and I figured I would share it because it is healthier for me to follow this than eating a batch of cookies every day. Plus, I like seeing this table in front of my face so I know exactly what I need to do every day.


I worked out my arms yesterday and I can barley lift my arms today. If I'm hurting already this much, we'll see what the rest of the week will look like.


The weather isn't great at the moment, but when it gets nicer, I would like to be able to take the dogs for a walk or jog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)