Monday, February 24, 2014

2013 in Review

Jan:

We celebrated New Years in a memorable way.

Travis started CRNA school.

Grandma and Grandpa R. came to visit.

We adopted Jax.

Travis and I seriously started talking about fostering/adoption.


Feb:

I hit ice on a bridge and did a 360 and hit railing. Thankfully if it was not there, I may not be here today.

March:

We adopted a playmate for Jax: Payson.

We visited Parkers Crossing when Trav's mom came to visit.

And also visited Nashville for the first time.

April:

My parents came into town and we visited Graceland.

May:

We did a backyard makeover.

Tatum turned three!

I did my first photo shoot of my sister. Didn't know this was going to allow me to open my photography business.

June:

Travis and I did our first wine and canvas.

Brittany stayed with us during the summer.

July:

Trig graduated!

We fostered little Ollie.

Noah and Shelly came to visit.

Aug:

We celebrated Trig's first birthday with us.

Dan came to visit us, and I locked my keys in the car.

Sept:


Oct:

We celebrated our one year wedding anniversary.

When Trav's mom came to visit, we took her to Pinson Mounds.

And visited the Memphis Zoo.

I dressed up my babies in Halloween costumes - even if they hated it.

Nov:
My mom, dad and sister came down for Thanksgiving.

Dec:

We went to Indiana to spend Christmas with family.

We celebrated Trav's 27th birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)