Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Something Missing



Well it's 2014 and although everyone is excited for a new start, I am waiting for summer 2015 to be here.

Blogging is not my speciality, that is for sure.

There are several reasons why I stopped posting, but mostly because I don't have anything honestly worthy about writing about in my life right now.

*Trav is in school. He spends most of his time at clinicals and studying. So I don't have a lot to say about "newlywed life".
*I get on blogger and I honestly feel jealous of everyone, although I am truly happy for them. Everyone has awesome things going on in their life:

*babies, kids, etc.
*fun adventures
*decorating, cooking, etc. 

I know I should be doing more with my life, but I just feel stuck - and something just seems to be missing.

4 comments:

  1. I have had many moments like that when blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca for making me feel like I'm not the only one. I am hoping to get back to the love of it. And I hope to be catching up on blogs as well! :) Can't wait to read yours :)

      <3 Ash

      Delete
  2. I really know that feeling... but that's why I continue blogging. It encourages me to do more cooking/decorating, etc.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aki for your support! That means a lot to me :) I think you are right - maybe making myself blog will make me do more of the things I love! :)

      P.S. What a fantastic blog you have!

      <3 Ash

      Delete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)