Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Goodbyes Are Not Forever

There was a text message from my friend, Kate, this morning.

"My mom went to heaven this morning"

All I keep thinking is about my best friend. I can't even imagine what she is going through. Her mom was her everything. 

I wish there was more I could to do for her. My heart just breaks for her. This is the one of the hardest things she will have to ever face. I don't know what to say, but all I can do is just listen.

Kate's mom has been so strong and battling cancer since October 2012. She was a beautiful and faithful woman. She has wonderful girls who, like her, would do anything for anybody.

I love you, Kate.

May God bring you peace at this time, knowing that he gained another angel today and that she is now cancer-free and pain free.

And now, Kate's mom, Kar, is looking down and smiling at her daughters in heaven and watching after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)