Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lazy Cake Cookies

You guys know how much I adore simple recipes right? Well, my friend told me about this recipe found here. These are soooo good!



Lazy Cake Cookies

*1 box of yellow/white cake mix (I use yellow)
*2 Tbsp mayo (optional - I add this - don't worry, you won't taste it, it just makes it super moist)
*2 eggs beaten
*1 stick melted butter
*2 cups chocolate chips



Directions

1. Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
2.  Mix in a bowl together: cake mix, mayo, eggs, melted butter and chocolate chips.
3. Put mixture in a 9x13 that has already been sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Bake for 20 mins.
5. Enjoy the AMMAAZZZIINNNGGG goodness! 

The trick is trying not to eat them all before guests arrive. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)