Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kate and Steven Photoshoot

My best friend, Kate, and her husband have been married for 5 years this past May. She is such a wonderful friend, and a great inspiration to many people (she's beautiful inside and out, can craft like nobody's business, one of the funniest people you will ever meet, etc.) so naturally I wanted to capture the love between her and her husband. After all, they are a couple that I look to guidance of what a marriage should be like. Kate is also a perfectionist, which is awesome, making me a little nervous to do a photoshoot of them, but I love these photos of them and I hope that these photos will pass any expectations she may have had. 























1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog through 20SB and I am shocked to see someone from Tennessee! Not many of us around! You've gained a new reader. ;)

    ciaraeden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)