Friday, May 24, 2013

My Little Sis

I told you I was going to break out the camera. After saying that, you should know that my sister is going to be my first model. She is beautiful, and being a woman, I don't think she always feels that way. Here are some of my favorite photos of her photo shoot:

















Is she beautiful or what?!


Anyways, I'm pretty excited because I'm hopefully going to shoot a couple more shots of paper later. The weather is beautiful currently, and I want to go out and enjoy every little bit of it. I hope you are all doing the same.


And yes, if you haven't noticed, there is a name of "Lilley Pad Photography". This is because people said I should put my name on the photos. My name is no longer unique as it used to be with my maiden name, so Trav came up with it since we always call our home the "Lilley Pad". And yes, I know that I am not at all a true "photographer", but I couldn't just call my photos the "Lilley Pad", so I had to add "Photography" to the end of it. As of right now, I'm new at everything, but I really enjoy taking photos of others. 


So let the truth be told: what do you think?




2 comments:

  1. I love it! And I can't wait to have mine and my girls taken by you too!! PLUS that means I get some MUCH NEEDED Ashley time! YAY!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash these are amazing!! And your sister is a total babe! You should definitely keep this up - don't waste that talent :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)