Thursday, May 9, 2013

DIY Dresser Makeover

I found this beauty at a Goodwill store. We were going to put it in our room, but decided that it would look better in the guest room. 



The first thing I did was used a sander before painting. Next, I used a roller for the paint.

Afterwards, I sprayed painted the handles black.

Today it looks like:


I'm glad that we didn't paint it black because it would have hidden all the little detail.




I think it looks wonderful in the guest room. I just wish I would have gone over it one more time with a coat of paint, but I didn't realize it, until I started taking pictures.






All that is missing now is just a lamp and some curtains, but because this room is hardly ever used, I think it will be okay for now.


1 comment:

Thanks for being so lovely! :)