Wednesday, April 17, 2013

6 Months of Marriage







The other day (4.13.13) I came home to flowers, a clean house and Trav in the kitchen making dinner. He is so wonderful and so incredible to me. 

I'm sure many of you are asking how did she get so lucky?


Trust me, I know I am. Not only is he sexy, he is completely dedicated to me. Plus, he's everything I have always wanted in a man and even more. He treats me right, a way a woman should be treated. Others see that too.


Even one of my best friends/bridesmaid told other bridesmaids the night before our wedding, "If Ashley and Travis didn't work out, I would have snagged him up right away." 


Anyways, there are things that Trav sees in me. I don't know why he picked me. I am truly blessed though and am so glad that he loves me more than I can even dream of. I hope that all girls can find a hunk like mine who will treat them the way they should be treated.



3 comments:

  1. I love how you sign your name!!! Happy 6 months guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy 6 months! Ya'll are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 6 months! Enjoy these first two years! You will be oldyweds before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)