Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nashville, TN

Trav's Spring Break has finally arrived! Trav's mom came down for a couple days, but first she stopped in Nashville where we drove to meet her. We went to a lot of different bars/ to listen to the live music.



Okay, so I have to take credit for this, not Trav, even though I just wrote how he feels.

And we did a little bit of sight seeing.




The Batman building.



Lookie! Candy galore!





The next morning, we got up, thinking it was an hour earlier than what it actually was (the hotel room didn't change their clock). We ended up getting breakfast at what we thought was an hour before closed and it was actually closing time. Oh well.


We decided to visit the Grand Ole' Opry hotel. 


The hotel was BEAUTIFUL!! Nothing like I've ever seen before in the United States.


I loved the boat going around the hotel.
















We then took a visit through the Grand Ole' Opry. This was the best part of our visit (at least, I think so).










Where the stars make their grand entrance
Where stars check in and find out what fitting room they need to go to
Star mail


There is a whole list of people who are members of the Grand Ole' Opry



Studio A; where they used to film old shows - live










Some of the fitting rooms
In the Green Room
Flood line of May 2000




















If you ever go to Nashville, make sure to see the Grand Ole' Opry. There is just something magical about that place.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE NASHVILLE. And we go all the time since it is only about an hour and a half from where we live. But as many times as I have been I've never gone to the Opry! This totally makes me want to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)