Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Yellow Ball







This little boy has stolen my heart since the first time I found him wandering around the city. I got out of my car to greet him, and he jumped on me with wet sloppy kisses. I'm a fool for dog kisses, so he knew right then that I was a sucker for him (and yes, he will take full advantage of what his kisses can do).

I haven't been able to talk much about this little guy since he has become a part of our family member of ours, and I apologize because he is such a big part of our life.

Trigs favorite things on earth is his ball, his brothers, his momma and daddy, and waking up every morning (in the wee early morning of the hours) when he wakes his mommy (and tries to wake daddy) to start the day. He has stolen the hearts of many and you can there is no doubt about how much we love him.

We need him as part of our family, as much as he needs a yellow ball. WIthout end.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)