Monday, January 7, 2013

Trav's First Day of School

(Excuse the mess in the background - 
still in the process of getting things situated)

We had no idea that this day was going to come by so quick. Trav started his first day of his Master's program on Jan. 2nd. It was so sad saying bye to him, and wishing him good luck on his first day of school. I was almost in tears. I can't even imagine what it will be like seeing our kids go off to their first day of school. I will be heart broken, knowing that they are growing up too fast. Even little Tatum looks sad knowing that his dad is starting school.

31 more months of Trav having to studying his butt off until he can become a CRNA. And while he's at school, I'm going to have to be the one and only bread winner. I don't even have a job yet!

Baby, I'm so proud of you. It's all going to pay off in the end.

And yes, in case you were wondering, he had an excellent first day of school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)