Hi all you beautiful people out there! I was nominated for my very first Liebster Award! How exciting, right? That's what I thought :) Thank you Krista from My Life Somewhere in the Middle.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts About Me
1.) I am terrified of bees and anything that buzzes by my ear. I've even been stung by bees and they are not all that bad, but I would rather jump off a moving boat (which I almost have) rather than have a bee that is invading my space. P.S. Trav is allergic to bees.
2.) I am a Pinterest junkie. I want to be crafty, although it doesn't happen. I'm so OCD about it too - pins have to be in the right board, in alphabetic order, and I cannot have two of the same pins. Yes, I think I'm a little nuts.
3.) My dream job is to be a photographer, but I don't know how to work my Nikon D3100 camera. Sad part is, that I've been in two classes to teach me about my camera. But I'd love to capture pictures of people in certain parts of their lives.
4.) I won't watch scary movies. Why would I watch something that will give me horrible nightmares? Uhhh…. no thanks.
5.) I hope for world change. I would love to make a difference in the world. I have the same hopes for our unborn children and others across the world.
6.) I'm a sucker for anything chocolate. Oh my gosh. It's sooooo good. I am actually craving homemade chocolate chip cookies. Yum-o.
7.) I can't swim. Something about being under water makes me feel uncomfortable.
8.) I now get motion sickness going up or down or winding around. I used to love those sorts of rides when I was little. When Trav drives around mountains and whatnot, it makes me feel sick.
9.) I get annoyed when people are lazy,for example, they won't put their shopping cart away when they are so close or they park their car in front of their house because they are too lazy to walk from their driveway to their front door.
10.) I love spending time with my husband. I don't like to be away away from him for too long. He always knows what to do to make me smile, and I admire everything he does. He's the type of person that I want to be.
11.) I just got a job that I'm making almost $5 dollars less than what I used to make an hour. I'm scared but sooo excited because I honestly feel like I'm going to love my job, even if I have to get another part time job to make more money.
12.) I've always wanted to live in Tennessee since I was little (always thought that if I did move (which was a fat chance) that I'd move to Tennessee. At this very moment, I'm so glad we did :)
11 Questions from Krista:
1. What is your favorite movie and why? A Walk to Remember - it has such a great meaning. I mean a girl with cancer, being considered a loser in school, finding the love of her life, changing his life, and living her life to the fullest… ahhh… sappy love stories, I love them! I can always watch this movie and cry every single time.
2. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be? If I could meet any celebrity it would be Channing Tatum. Umm, jk, jk, but I would love to meet him. It would be God. He's a celebrity right? LOL.
3. What's the last concert you went to? The last concert I went to seemed forever ago. It was Darius Rucker. I was a little disappointed because where we sat we couldn't hear very well.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher, a hair stylist, a wife, a mom, a foster momma, and a photographer. I had lots of ideas of what I wanted to do.
5. How many places have you traveled to? I've only traveled out of the country once to Mexico and Canada for a few hours. In the US the coolest places I went was: Hawaii and Alaska. Both beautiful.
6. What was your favorite vacation? The trip in WI where Trav proposed to me!
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure food/snack? Chocolate!
8. What is your current favorite television show? I currently don't have a TV since moving. We actually are growing to like it and got Net Flix for the computer. Besides that, my favorite TV show before I moved was Modern Family.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people can't put their carts in the little cart area designed for carts that is like 3 feet away from them.
10. Your favorite Pinterest board? Home Decorating and DIY
11. What is your go to drink? Water… lame I know! LOL.
My Questions for You:
1.) What do you like to photograph most?
2.) If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
3.) What's one of your most embarrassing moments?
4.) What do you do in your spare time?
5.) What words would you use to describe your friends and family?
6.) What do you want most out of life?
7.) What's something off your bucket list?
8.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
9.) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
10.) What makes your heart skip a beat?
11.) What song reminds you of someone?
Brittany @ Adam n Brittany
Kara @ Sunshine Cupcakes
Kristen @ Life is Beautiful
Rebecca @ Making Memories
Rose @ Austin Sun Drops