Thursday, December 20, 2012

THE Ohio State Game

Travis is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE fan of THE Ohio State University. Sometimes, I think he loves Ohio State more than me. Ha. Anyways, so of course, when we got a chance to go to "THE" Game vs. Michigan, it meant that we were going no and's, if's or but's about it. Since we'll be on a low income while Trav is in school, this is his Christmas presents for the next three years. LOL.

The night we got into Columbus, we had to go to Trav's favorite place: PJ's. It was awesome. It's basically all drunk food combined in one. I had a sandwich that was called the "Fat Blunt" and consisted of a Philly Cheese steak with Mac and Cheese, potato skins, onion rings, mustard, ketchup and mayo. Surprisingly, it was delicious! 

PJ's




 Before the Game



The Skull Session







video

On the way to the Game






Before/During the Game


We sat in the student section and didn't sit at all. We stayed standing in the freezing game, cheering, booing (even though I don't like to do that), and sang. It.was.awesome.



video
(sorry the sound isn't the best)















After the Game

Ohio State won! Thank goodness, otherwise, I don't know what I would have done to console Travis. After all, this is the biggest game of the season and WE WERE THERE!!! It was AWESOME to watch the students run the field after the game ended. Way to go Ohio State!











Celebration

I celebrated with some yumo-o peppermint ice cream and snuggled with my love.



Happy early birthday/wedding gift babe! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it :)


1 comment:

Thanks for being so lovely! :)