Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Getting Ready for Our Big Day

By this time,  I started to feel as though I am sweating bullets. I am getting a little nervous, but mostly excited. By one thirty, we saw that the rain would be coming and it didn't look like it was going to clear up by the time the ceremony would start. Over the phone, Trav and I decided not to have the ceremony outside and with that, we canceled the carriage ride. Trav and his family/friends were busy getting the decorations together for Plan B: at the church. I think God just wanted us to get married in a church, because the whole week previously there was hardly any mention of rain and after the ceremony, it cleared up for our wedding pictures.

All pics copyrighted and protected by SJ2 Photography























1 comment:

Thanks for being so lovely! :)