Monday, December 10, 2012

Getting Our Hair "Did"

In the wee morning, I awoke from the dead of the night waiting anxiously for my alarm to go off so I wouldn't wake the other girls who were sleeping in their other rooms. It hit me: today I'm going to marry the love of my life. I looked at my phone where it said that today was going to have a 60% of rain. Hmm.. I couldn't panic because I had to many other things on my mind. 

As the girls got out of bed, we got ready (Kate and Lisa left to go to a friends to take showers) because it would have been too many people trying to get all at once. The girls brought us back some breakfast. {Thank YOU girls for being so generous}.


Today I am going to marry the love of my life. I have waited so long for this day. I dreamed about it when I was a little girl. And today was the day. October 13, 2012. And I'm so glad that I have these wonderful people next to me. I don't know what I would do without them.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)