Friday, November 30, 2012

Bachelorette Party

Have I ever told you how awesome my friends are?? They are the best friends you could ever ask for. And when it comes to planning a Bachelorette party - they sure know how to make it rock :) They didn't tell me a thing about it (because I wanted to be completely surprised), but they did tell me that I needed to dress county-ish with my red wedding boots. When they tell you that, you know you're going to have a good, good night! :)

I met most of my bridesmaids at my bridesmaid's, Kate's house. That's where we pre-gammed having a couple pink drinks that Kate mastered! (Brittany got the drink too, just without the alcohol).



Later that night, we met up with some friends and family at a restaurant for some fun to begin :) And yes, they made me carry this ridiculous looking pony.


Then the girls surprised me some naughty gifts (no pics of the gifts) and two different flavors of cake.

Then it was off to fun a local bar where it was country night where we danced the night away (okay, so we might of went to a couple different bars).


It was such a fun night with my besties!!! Love you girls! Muah!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! You have the best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast that night!! I'm glad you did too! But we should have taken more pics together haha! Oh well:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)