Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Message from the Mrs.

Hi ya'll,

Yes, I am still alive! The last couple months have been crazy hectic! All this moving, the wedding, the honeymoon, quitting our jobs, moving again, etc. But I'm here, just not around in the blogger world. I hope to do much better starting in the next couple weeks.


I know you are dying to hear about the wedding. It was beautiful and I got to marry the love of my life. :) We had such a blast celebrating with friends and family. And yes, it poured on our wedding day where we had to use our back up plan for the ceremony at a local church. They say when it rains on your wedding day it means good luck. I hope that's true. There were a lot of changes and things I would have done differently, but all that matters is that I'm now a Mrs. :) (Don't worry, there will be many, many, many more updates on the wedding. I'm planning on posting pictures as soon as we get them!)


Our honeymoon was wonderful. We love adventures and being able to see all the things we did and take a break from our lives and just enjoy being married, was more than we could ask for. We did some pretty awesome things (swam with sharks, went to a volcano, did a rafting tour, etc.). 


Aaahh!! I can't wait to share everything with you! I'm soooo excited :)


Most importantly, Trav and I are excited to be husband and wife. Things haven't really settled on with us. It might because we are living with some friends since our house sold, so that might make it a little different.


Travis and his friend Matt decided to do a hunting trip before Travis has to go to school. So instead of driving the entire way with him, and staying in a small town in a hotel (because I wouldn't go hunting), I am meeting Travis halfway to Tennessee. I will be flying tomorrow and we will be driving all day on Tuesday. We will already be looking at houses on Wed. - craziness!


But here is a sneak preview from our photographer!




Pictures taken by SJ2 Photography



1 comment:

Thanks for being so lovely! :)