Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This Past Week

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I wish it didn't go by so fast, but next weekend will be here before you know it, and we have some pretty awesome plans to look forward to. Hope ya'll do too! (Trying to get on my Southern accent on before we move!)


1.) We all watched the Olympics - sad to see that it's over :(
2.) Put the kittens up for their first adoption event (yes, it's taken fuuurrrr-ever!). Little Garf got adopted within the first hour. He was the one I was most attached to, but that's okay, he now has new parents that have grandkids :)
3.) Yet another haboob in Arizona - I've been too lazy to wash poor Red since haboobs are almost weekly!
4.) At the comedy club - our first time going
5.) Friends!
6.) Picture with some of the comedians from "Sullivan and Son" - they were awesome!
6.) I would assume this guy was the main guy in the t.v. show since I've never seen it but sad to say, he wasn't that funny. The funniest part was when he got other guys up on the stage.

Can't wait to tell you guys about the upcoming week.

P.S. Yesterday was 2 months until our wedding. Oh my gawd... how exciting!
P.S.S. I am finally excited about the wedding. LOL. Sad that it took this long. I probably won't be that excited once I see the wedding invites that I have to make out soon! LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)