Friday, June 8, 2012

Uh-oh!

I have been cheating...

 on our house! Since finding out that we're moving to TN, I have been day dreaming about getting another house of what it's going to look like, where it's going to be, and what we can do to decorate it. Don't get me wrong, I love our home, but to start a new adventure somewhere else, starting from scratch (new job, new friends, and a driveable distance from mom and dad) I can hardly stand to wait!

We decided that we would like to buy a house (on the cheaper side), rather than renting an apartment for a couple years while Trav goes to school. I know it won't be perfect, and it won't be in the greatest shape for the money we're willing to spend, but I think a smaller house will be darling! We’d like to find one that is in decent shape, so all we have to do over the years is maybe change the paint color and or the carpet.

 Since we're going to be buying a house, we've been debating if we should take our furniture with us or sell it with the house. We're not quite sure what we would do yet, but my parents have already decided that they would help us with the furniture situation and clear things out of their house to get rid of the old and in with the new! So I think no matter what, we’re be okay. Plus, in a way, I'd love to start from scratch because some of my decorating skills at this house, could need a little work.

 I have all these big ideas to do so many things with such a little fun cute house like make the curtains (since we proabably won't be able to afford blinds), refinish furniture, etc.

Spoiler alert: thinking of something teal to refinish like...




I say this now, but I don’t really know where I’ll be finding the time because I’m probably be going to getting a full time job and a part time job, but a girl can day dream, can't she?

 I don’t know if it’s the idea of getting a new house, moving, or just everything that makes me want to start packing now! Arizona, you have been real, but Tennessee, here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)