Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 25!

Well.. I made it. I'm half way to 50! Woot woot! 

Usually I think age is nothing but a number and I believe being 70 is still young. But it hit me. The day before my birthday, I made Trav nothing for dinner (what a bad wife to be), cried, and went to bed at 8:00. The water works came in the picture because I feel like part of me is gone - I  miss my family, my friends, and I miss having my baby Archie in the house and having him to cuddle up to every day. I miss having people I can rely on no matter what and the ones that I can just call up and announce that I'm coming over without having to bat an eye. I miss all of that.


I know it's just getting used to being here, but the tears welled up, and off to bed I went. I slept for seriously for what seemed forever and when I got ready to leave for work the next day, Trav looked at me and smiled saying, "Happy half of 50 day!" Thanks babe. You really now how to make a girl feel special. LOL.


Actually, I'm kidding, he did spoil me this past weekend {this boy always spoils me, such a good husband}. But he surprised me even more because he wanted to celebrate my birthday early. And what did I come home to find?












I seriously can't tell you how much I love this man. He's my favorite part of every day and I'm so glad I get to the spend the rest of my life with him. I'm so lucky because I don't know how a guy like him could ever fall for a girl like me!

I also got spoiled by the co-workers from pretty awesome co-workers, Mary Beth and Alejandra! 




Sugar comma, right?? LOVE it!!! :) Thank you guys for making me feel special :) And don't worry, I'll eat all of that sugar with no problem.

This little funk of mine should be ending soon I promise!!




2 comments:

  1. I haven't reached an age yet that has bothered me and I'm turning 26 next week! I swear I still feel like I'm 13 and I'm shocked I'm doing "adult" things! But it did occur to me that soon I will be closer to 30 than 20! Egads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! I'm a may baby too! Looks like you had a fabulous day! The roses are so pretty. Love the pink. You're blog header is so cute I love your dog so adorable! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)