Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wedding, Wedding, Wedding

Trav and I have suprassed our 6 months till our wedding date! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Trav knows how stressed I am thinking of all the things I don't need to worry about:


*How’s this wedding website going to turn out? 
*What about RSVPs? What if people want to bring other guests that we don't know about/prepared for finanically? 
*Is everyone else having a good time at the wedding?
*Is the temperature going to be okay?
*What if it rains?
*What if people leave early because they’re not having fun?
*What if my alterations aren’t done correctly?
*What if Trav doesn’t like my dress?
*We don’t have a time schedule – I have no idea what one of those is even supposed to take. Why don't we have a time schedule prepared yet?
*What if I'm late?
*What if someone (vendor) doesn’t show up?
*What if Travis doesn't show??!
*What if something isn’t set up right?

*What if it is not the best day of my life???????????????


There is just too much pressure and stress that comes with planning a wedding.

So on April 13th, Trav surprised me with:




Beautiful hand picked roses at my work! He went to a little area where he found that they sold roses, so without gloves, he hand picked them! Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? I can't believe I get to marry such an incredible, handsome, romantic guy :)

So we have finally sent out most of our save the dates - all 160 of them (and yes, we are still gathering some addresses). 




They turned out pretty dang cute and it made me feel pretty good when friends started texting saying that they got them and how cute they were :)

3 comments:

  1. aww it will defintely be the best day of your life as long as at the end of the day you are married! The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got our Save the Date - it's adorable!! :)

    It sounds really cliche right now but I promise once you get to your wedding day NONE of those questions will be in your head. At the end of the day, what matters is that you have a husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your save the date toooooo!!!!! I am super excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)