Saturday, March 10, 2012

Honeymoon is booked!!! :)


One huge thing about this whole wedding planning thing that actually puts your mind to ease is planning the honeymoon. Well actually, it probably puts my mind to ease because Trav is planning it :) We are so beyond excited to announce that we are going to:

*drum roll please*



Hawaii!
We're planning going to the Big Island, Kauai, and Oahu!

Some of the things we are planning on doing is:

*Kayak to Captain Cook and snorkel there
*See a volcano/rain forest
*Lay out on the beaches - including maybe a black sand beach
*Go on a boat ride to the Na Pali coast & check out the caves
*Do a zip lining tour
*Hike Diamondhead
*See Pearl Harbor

Did I mention how excited we are yet???!!!!!! We CANNOT wait! 


Have you ever been to Hawaii? If so, what do you recommend on doing?


1 comment:

  1. Dude I am SO INCREDIBLY jealous! That's where I wanna go on my honeymoon! IF I ever get to have one haha! Glad ya'll are excited and I know I don't have to say this but....take LOTS of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)