Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cupcake Decorating Class

Thanks to Groupon, you can always try new adventures. This week I was able to do a cupcake decorating class! I was hoping that I would learn how to decorate cupcakes possibly for our dessert bar for our wedding. I didn't take any pics during the class because I thought it would be awkward to pull out a big fancy camera and start taking pictures of random people without their permission. Anyways, here's the cupcakes I was able to decorate:




This football cupcake is for Trav {duh}



This cupcake was I'm-running-out-of-time cupcake. Ha. Green for Saint Patty's day.





This is my favorite cupcake, as if you couldn't tell by all the pictures. They are lily flowers. No joke: it seemed like it took forever!

I never knew that it would be that time consuming & I even had help from the girl who taught the class! It was a lot of fun, but next time I'll remember to bring a friend.



3 comments:

  1. aww I love the one with the water lilies! What a fun thing to do, I love group-on but I never buy one. I get gun shy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)