Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Party

Our day began at 7:30 in the morning, where Trav started his smoker. We were non-stop the entire day from cooking to cleaning. As guests started showing up, I put them to work (so evil, right?) and then all of a sudden.

The oven started on fire!

So it wasn't a big fire, but it was enough to cause a little stir. Trav, seen here, tried to clean it up.

He actually wanted to give you girls a plumber crack while he was at it, but I decided that wasn't going to happen (even though he does have a cute butt). Anyways, the guy who tries to fix everything.. sad to say, it didn't work. It actually started on fire a couple other times. LOL. So today I am cleaning it (hence all the blog posts) as I try not to suffocate in this smoke.

However, besides the fire(s), we had a great time and got to see some great friends. :)








I can't talk to you enough about the food. Trav and I are so proud of our selves knowing that we were able to put all of this together! I hope you guys are in dire need of recipes because they're going to be comin' at 'ya! 


2 comments:

  1. Look at you go with all your cute couple friends!! So proud of you :) !! That's WAY more than we do these days!!

    Also, how CUTE are those football strawberries? Have you pinned your own photo yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome job! Now if you move back here, I can come to one of your parties;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)