Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Puppy Chow

Recipe from: Doreen

Who knew Puppy Chow could be so addicting? This recipe was given to me from one of my "second mom's". She actually makes it every time I come home to visit. That's love!

Ingredients:
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 tsp. vanilla
9 cups Crispix (recommend to use this because it's the best)
2 cups confectioners sugar (but Trav and I use a lot more!)

Directions:
1.) Melt butter peanut butter, chocolate chips and vanilla in large pot.


2.) Add Crispex. After all is mixed throughly, add Confectioner's Sugar (as much as you'd like). Shake thoroughly. 



3.) Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Got your text, lady! We have all the ingredients, we just have to go about making it. Shawners, rather, needs to go about making it lol 'cause I don't do anything like that these days. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you've never had puppy chow before now?? It's soooo awesome! I love it and yes, it's totally addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)