Before we had our Superbowl party, I scooped out Pinterest. Trav laughed at me and said, "You have all these recipes but you haven't made anything?" So he had to be proven wrong.
These little things are incredible. I got so many compliments on them and by the end of the party, there was none left (and I made two plates of them!).
recipe from The Taste of Home
- 16 to 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (I wouldn't use this much green onion though)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 16-20 appetizer servings.