Monday, January 16, 2012

Good Read: Heaven is for Real


Wow. This book is inspiring! 

The book is about a little boy named Colton. He gets deathly ill at a very young age. After getting released from the hospital, he tells his parents certain things about God, Jesus, heaven, people he met in heaven, what they were like, the future, etc.

The book brought me to tears (happy tears it is). In my personal opinion, it was a little slow (I thought the father seemed to talk a lot about himself) until  about Chapter 4 where you'll probably get hooked and you won't be able to put it down! It gives you a new prespective on life because it's just so uplifting.

It was a little slow in the beginning (but I suppose all books have to do that at first since they have to introduce characters, the setting, etc). Also, it was an easy read, which I love!

Let me know if you read it and what you think! :)


3 comments:

  1. My friend read this book and adored it. I think you would love 'Same Kind of Different As Me" very powerful reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love when a book sucks you in and you can't put it down. It is the best feeling, almost sad when your done with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book in a day:) Couldn't put it down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)