Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dad-in-law's Bday

These are the crazy pictures I got from my going to be dad-in-law that showed how much fun he had on his birthday:




He went down to the pool to meet with all of his friends (and although he didn't tell them anything about his birthday was that day), they all suprised him with a happy birthday wish and asked if he was ready for his birthday present.

The next thing he knows, he sees his friend David, dressed up like a girl, walking up to him. David gathered some of his wife, wife's friends clothes to put together quite an assemble.

I think David looks great! LOL! He even put balloons in the bra and wore lepoard print high heels! I'm just sad I missed all the fun!

Hopefully you got of a good of a laugh as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)