Thursday, December 29, 2011

Trav's Worst Bday Ever

Trav turned the big 25 today. Let's celebrate!


He is now closer to 30 now then he is to 20. And 25 is half of 50. Wow. Where has time gone? He used to be this little:


Okay, so that photo really had nothing to do with it - I just thought it was really cute :) (P.S. Once we have real live babies - they are going to be little studs).

Anyways, poor guy got nada for his birthday - no birthday presents, no kisses.. and well you get the point. On top of that, Travey spent his birthday all alone where he went to Native New Yorker, got wings, and had beer all by himself.  :( Bummer.

I feel like such a bad going-to-be wife, but don't worry, I'll make it up to him when I get home. :)

Travey,

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate you turning half of 50, but I can promise you that the next birthday and from then on you will never have to spend alone. I love you baby more than anything and that you have a good day.

Love,
Your future wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)