Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So Much to Do... so Little Time

The good thing about working at a school district is that you have time off, so this winter break we get two weeks. So I booked my flight down to Indiana, and here I am. I am so incredibly busy on trying to get wedding things done and see everyone in between, that I feel like I'm going crazy.

Things to get done:

-Check out a hotel we booked for our guests *it was a last minute decision that we had to pre-pay for.* Rooms were cheap, but I'm hoping that we made the right decision.
-Check out the barn/gazebo/cabin that we are renting. I think once this is done, it will make me feel so much better. This way I can play how everything is going to be laid out.
-Find a caterer where the food tatstes amazing.
-DJ? I'm still not sure if we're going to do this. We have seen lately where people make their own play lists on an i-pod. I'm actually pretty fond of this idea of just having to rent speakers instead of paying tons of money for someone to push a play button.
-Florist - I'm not too concerned, but I would like to have some pretty lily flowers everywhere :)
-Cake - and of course since I have done everything last minute, well it's kind of hard to squeeze everything in.
-Photographer - I have been looking what seems forever that doesn't seem way over priced. Photos are the only thing that you have left in a wedding that you have to show, so having an excellent photographer is a must!
-Pastor
-Rental places - for linens and whatnot
-Bridesmaid dresses and they sure don't have many places here in Indiana to check out. I want something afforable for the girls and whatnot, plus I really would like them to wear boots with their dresses. Even though they will look fantastic no matter what they wear, I'm sure that adding boots will be even better! (If only I can find some cheap ones!)

Fun stuff... I'll be just glad when it's over!


1 comment:

  1. Eeeek you're here!? Next time you're in town can we please meet and talk all things wedding? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)