Monday, December 26, 2011

Glendale Glitters

Since Phoenix does not encounter any snow, the best next thing that makes Phoenix feel magical around Christmas time is Christmas lights of course! Glendale Glitters annually hosts a downtown festive activies that has plenty of these sparkly lights that makes you ohhh and ahhh!

While we were there, we were able to meet up Rose for the very first time! She is just as beautiful in person as she is on her blog. Rose and Brandon are so much fun! :) I have never met a fellow blogger, but I am glad I had the chance because I feel like Rose and I will be friends for a long time. :)





I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! I can't wait to read everyone's blog posts to see what ya'll did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)