Saturday, November 5, 2011

Vegas BABY!

Trav and I were able to go to see my aunt and uncle this weekend in viva Las Vegas. It was fun, although I don't think we would be able to handle more than a day or two (everything is so expensive).  Everyone says it's a boring drive from Phoenix to Las Vegas, but I thought it was really pretty. I also heard the whole part of Vegas is better than the newer part, so next time we go, we may have to check that part out as well.



















On our way home:





Thank you Meggie and Marty for being so awesome! Miss you already. xoxoxoxo.

P.S. By the way, yes, Trav is wearing a girl's sweater. We forgot sweaters, so one of the girls offered him her "Buckeyes" sweater, so he wore it and got some strange looks. LOL.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! I think I need to visit there at some point, even if it is ridiculously expensive and fake boob filled! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo!! Beautiful!! You were there the same weekend my good friends and neighbors were there - they went to see the Rod Stewart concert with their Mom. Wouldn't that be random if you happened to run into them or pass them on the street? Small world. LOVE the pics!! xo

    PS We're thinking we'll be in Arizona for Christmas. Will you be around? *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky, always wanted to head there! It looks as amazing in your photos as it does in the holiday books!

    Definitly gotta visit there in the near future!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)