Monday, September 5, 2011

THE dress

I found it!

And I wasn't even looking.


Well, okay, I was looking. Yet, I didn't think I would actually find it.


I didn't tear up like I thought I would. I just didn't want to take it off. I literally felt beautiful.


And of course, I won't show you the pictures because it's going to be a complete surprise for everyone :)


However, I will show you the pics of my sis trying on bridesmaids dresses. I am hoping that when I go home in December to make an appointment with all of my bridesmaids. In case you are wondering, I have not asked them yet. But I am hoping they will say yes :)








(Obviously my sister will be in it.. and no, lol, that is not me in the background)

3 comments:

  1. If that's you trying on dresses in the background then your stunning. If not then it's a pretty bride to be. Love the colour of that bridesmaid dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you found one you love! I still haven't cried when trying on my dress...I don't think it really all hits til the big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE dresses! I like the 2nd and 3rd ones the best! And your sis looks amazing of course:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)