Sunday, August 28, 2011

We set the date! :)

We are getting married here:



On October 13, 2012. Isn't it beautiful??!! :) And yes, we're having the wedding in Indiana since we have 90% of our family and friends living there.

We couldn't be more excited. However, it's not *offical, offical* until we find out if Trav gets into school or not. In that case, the wedding will be put on hold. We will not find this out until November - December. But we are penciled in on October 13, 2012 while we hear final word.

Until then, we are still planning on having the wedding on this date. My mom, sis and I will be looking at dresses when they come in town next weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, it's beAUtiful! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS ASHLEY!!! Super exciting! I'm so glad you found a date/venue that works for you :) Yet another excuse for us to visit the in-laws! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through 20sb! I love your location! I can just see so many possibilities! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come you didn't tell me?!?! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from Indiana and we just started planning our wedding! Where is this? So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)